Tuesday 11 December 2012

The Winemaker's Dinner: Entrees Playlist

As y'all know, when I released my playlist for book one, I released a song a day leading up to the launch. Well, I'm doing things a bit differently this time around. I'm going to release a partial playlist now and the remainder of it after the book comes out. My playlist is pretty extensive this time around and I don't want to give away any spoilers. So without further ado, here are the first 15 songs.

1. Hedley - Hot Mess
2. Hedley - Kiss You Inside Out
3. Maroon 5 - Payphone
4. Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home
5. Gym Class Heros - Stereo Hearts
6. Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean
7. Shawn Desman - Shiver
8. Train - Drive By
9. Fun - We Are Young
10. Howie Day - Longest Night
11. Faberdrive - Candy Store
12. Nickleback - Gotta Be Somebody
13. R Kelly - Ignition Remix
14. Marianas Trench - Celebrity Status
15. Billy Idol - Rebel Yell


Enjoy!
~Everly

No comments:

Post a Comment